Our goal at Middle Tennessee Medical Center is to make our visitors feel as welcome and comfortable as possible and to offer whatever assistance we can to the family and friends of our patients.
Saint Thomas Health is a family of Middle Tennessee hospitals united by a single mission: to provide spiritually centered, holistic care that sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve.
Saint Thomas Health is the leading faith-based health care system in Tennessee, and is a part of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit health care system in the United States. We are committed to healing and dedicated to service – especially to persons who are poor or needy – reflecting the spiritual core of our mission, vision and values.
Our family of four hospitals includes Saint Thomas and Baptist Hospitals in Nashville, Middle Tennessee Medical Center in Murfreesboro and Hickman Community Hospital in Centerville.
Saint Thomas Health Services provides a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient services. The clinical programs and medical facilities are continuously updated to meet both the changing needs of the community and the challenges posed by new discoveries and innovations in technology.
- Bariatrics & Weight Loss
- Brain & Spine Tumor Center
- Center for Breast Health
- Center for Sleep
- Chest Pain Network
- Corporate & Community Medicine
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Services
- Endovascular Center
- Joint Replacement
- Nursing Home
- Pharmacy DOH
- Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitation Services
- Robotic Procedures
- Seton Support Center
- Speciality Clinics
- Spine Services
- Sports Medicine
- Wellness Center
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Middle Tennessee Medical Center
1700 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37129
Click Here To View Google Map Directions
If you're traveling on I-24 East from Nashville
- Take exit 76 for Manson Pike toward Medical Center Pkwy
- Turn left at Manson Pike
- Continue onto Medical Center Pkwy
- Destination will be on the left
If you're traveling on I-24 West from Chattanooga
- Take exit 81to merge onto US-231 N/S Church St/US-231 Scenic N toward Murfreesboro
- Turn left at NW Broad St
- Turn left at Medical Center Pkwy
- Destination will be on the right
Serving Those in Need with Ministry
Rooted in the loving ministry of Jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words.
We envision a strong, vibrant, Catholic health ministry in the United States united in service and healing.
We Are Called To:
- Service Of The Poor - Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity - Courageous innovation
- Dedication - Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry